SALARY: €600-1200/ month
– Work for women in families;
– Free food and accommodation, a separate room is provided.
– Women under 60 years of age;
– Biometric passport or a Polish work visa;
– Knowledge of the language is not a basic requirement but it can be an advantage for getting a better paid work position.
– Caring for older persons in private homes and apartments.
SALARY: €2000-4000/ month
Doctors with the appropriate specialisation and work experience:
– orthopedists / neurosurgeons;
– eye doctor;
– dermatologist / allergist;
– General Surgery Physician;
– Visceral surgery;
– Operational assistant, Operating nurse;
– Applicants for nurses, medical brothers and nursing assistants;
– Knowledge of the German language B2, C2 is required.
SALARY: € 6-8 / hour
– Work schedule: 12 hours work shift;
– Official employment and medical insurance;
– Apartment accommodation: 150 euros per month.
– a desire to work.
– performance of all types of internal works.